Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
Deluxe contemporary home in The Foothills. Quiet no-thru street and backing onto open space. Fully landscaped, irrigated and fenced! Custom 3396 sq.ft. with easy living open main floor extending directly to a fabulously private covered patio. Ready for your hot tub! Walls of windows flood the home with natural light and frame the sweeping views of Okanagan lake, valley and city lights! Entertainment-size gourmet kitchen with granite counters, island with eating bar and prep sink, glass tile backsplash and Thermador 6 burner gas range. Two-way gas fireplace defines the living and dining areas. Four bedrooms and four baths with heated floors including lovely master suite with luxurious ensuite and access to the patio. Fun begins in the Media/family room with wet bar, cinema screen and 3D projector! Double garage with tinted glass privacy doors and ski/storage room. This is a super family neighbourhood - just minutes to Silver Star Mountain Resort, schools, trails and downtown. Just move in and enjoy!
Lot Size 59.06’x 101.7’, .152 Acres
Home Built 2012(Approximately)
Home Size Main Level 1786 sq.ft.
Entry Level 1610 sq.ft.
Total Finished 3396 sq.ft.
Legal Description Lot 38 Section 18 Township 5 ODYD Plan KAP86294
· Great location for ski lover’s, just 10 minutes to Silver Star Mountain Resort and minutes to schools and shopping
· Private fenced backyard backs onto greenspace
· Beautifully landscaped 59’ x 101’ lot features easy care rockeries with plants and shrubs
· Underground sprinkler system
· This deluxe contemporary home boasts 1786 sq.ft.on the main level with large entertainment-size rooms, walls of windows and valley views. The main level walks out to the private covered patio for extended outdoor living!
· HardiePlank siding with stone accents and asphalt single roof
· Natural gas, forced air heat system, electric in-floor heat in all baths, central air conditioning
· 2-Way natural gas fireplace, 1 wood burning fireplace
· Security system, built-in speakers with Sono sound system (speakers in all rooms plus deck, patio & garage), built-in vacuum
· Hardwood, tile and carpet flooring
· Appliances include: Thermadore 6 burner with skillet plate gas range with oven, side steamer and plate warmer drawers, KitchenAid fridge with water hook-up, wine fridge, dishwasher
· Natural gas BBQ and hot tub connections on patio
· Covered front deck with valley views and a large covered backyard patio with wood ceiling and fan
· Double garage with tinted glass doors and built-in ski storage room
· Walls of windows surround the living area providing loads of natural light. Beautiful wood trayed ceiling and floor-to-ceiling stone feature wall with 2-way fireplace in the living room
· The large dining room also has a wood trayed ceiling and shares the fireplace. Sliding doors open to the covered patio
· Beautiful gourmet kitchen presents granite counters, stainless steel appliances, an island with prep sink and raised sitting area and door to covered patio
· Spacious master bedroom has a walk-in closet and luxury ensuite complete with heated floors, an oversize soaker tub, separate tile and glass shower and his & her sinks. Private sliding doors open to the covered patio
· Second bedroom with closet shares the main tub/shower combination bath
· Laundry room has built-in cabinets and sink
· A grand tiled foyer with lofty ceilings to the upper level and coat closet
· Double doors open to the den/office
· Large media/family room has a built-in wet bar, wood burning stone-faced fireplace, Panasonic 3D projector and 2.5 x 1.5m cinema screen
· Third bedroom has an ensuite with tub/shower combination
· Fourth bedroom with walk-in closet and private access to the main lower level bath with tub/shower combination
· Storage room with built-in shelving
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in Canada For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.