Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
Sarabah estate vineyard highlights
Located in the foothills of Lamington National Park, this dreamy 50-acre estate features a charming mansion, vineyard, olive grove, cellar door and restaurant facilities, offering an immersive countryside lifestyle. Enjoy the full experience of this private estate or convert the mansion into a luxury retreat – the possibilities are endless.
· Gated with a dramatic driveway lined with topiary
· Panoramic countryside views
· 5.6 hectares of grape bearing vines
· Lofty ceilings in a French provincial style
· Open-plan informal living and dining room
· Entertainers’ kitchen featuring marble and stainless steel benchtops
· Two separate walk-in wardrobes
· Seamless flow from the informal living room and kitchen to the terrace
· Endless entertainment spaces including sunken formal lounge room and two multi-purpose living areas
· Private basement wine cellar
· A few minutes drive to Canungra
· An hour’s drive from Brisbane and 38kms to the Gold Coast
Land area approx.: 20.27 Ha
Council Rates: $3,242.53 / half year
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in Australia For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Scan the QR code on WeChat to share this to your friends
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.