Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
House with two bedrooms, large living and outdoor areas.
Fully refurbished in 2017, with top materials, by architect and current owner.
The house is divided into 4 floors with a patio on the goundfloor and a terrace, extension of the living room, on the 1st floor.
- Dining area;
- Guest bathroom;
- Patio with about 20m2.
- Living room with two environments;
- Terrace in deck extension of the living area with 20m2;
- Two little balconys.
- Master suite with closet;
- Two lettle balconys.
- Suite bedroom.
- Air conditioning on all floors;
- Underfloor heating in the bathrooms of the suites;
- Turkish bath in the bathroom of the master suite;
- Solar panels with heat pump;
- Fireplace with stove for the rooms
- Energy Efficiency A+;
- Security door, anti-theft and anti-noise windows;
- Video surveillance and alarm.
Excellent opportunity for those who want to live in Lapa with all the comfort and outdoor space!
Among the best neighborhoods of Lisbon, with large houses, palaces and mansions carefully preserved, this is a quiet and important area. Lapa itself is known as the embassy district. It is one of the nicest neighborhoods of Lisbon, with large and old houses perfectly maintained, many of them old palaces and mansions. The imposing Basilica of the Star marks the meeting point of many groups, right in front of the Jardim da Estrela, where the elders spend the afternoon playing cards and children have fun at the playground. This garden at the top is the only flat point, and the whole neighborhood unfolds down, in one of the many hills of Lisbon. So, as in other parts of the city, many of the dwellings have breathtaking views. You can see the Tagus River and the 25 de Abril Bridge in the distance.
The center of political life in Portugal is in São Bento, in the Assembly of the Republic. From the ui comes the name of this neighborhood, which unfolds around a street, the street of São Bento, which goes from the Palace of São Bento to Largo do Rato. It is an important axis of connection between Santos, Estrela and Amoreiras.
Here live the new generations of families with Lisbon roots. With a number of parks around it, including.
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in Portugal For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.