Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
Unique palace with garden and river view in Junqueira
Palace in romantic style built in the XIX century, with a magnificent garden and a great view of the Tagus River.
Building distributed in 4 floors:
- Entrance hall with tiles and stonework XIX century;
- Library with oxenserie;
- Living room;
- Kitchen with laundry and pantry.
- 4 Living rooms with magnificent fresh paintings;
- Dining room with fresh paintings;
- 4 Bedrooms;
- 3 Bathrooms.
- 5 Bedrooms;
- 2 Bathrooms;
- 1 Storage.
- Garden with an area of 1.307, 45 sqm.
- Elevator (needs renovation);
- Diesel central heating;
- At the end of the garden, there are 2 storage rooms;
- The garden has a water well.
- Located next to the Cordoaria Nacional, near the MAAT;
- Optimal area of restaurants, cafes, and all local commerce;
- Close to Egas Moniz Hospital, banks and public transport.
In this riverside area, from where the Portuguese caravels departed for centuries into the unknown, the sea and culture are breathed.
Belém is much more than the rectangular square, whose edges are formed by the walk along the Discoveries Pattern, the Cultural Center of Belém and the Jerónimos Monastery. The Pastéis de Belém, with the Portuguese Bakery at its side, represent the best of Portuguese pastry: tradition and modernity. Needless to say, these are all mandatory points for those visiting Lisbon.
Belém is a neighborhood with a varied population, a mixture of several generations. Those who live here have the privilege of being able to wake up early and walk or run along the route along the Tagus River, a trend that has been gaining a lot of strength.
At Restelo you don't need viewpoints to have a stunning view of the Tagus River, just a stroll along Avenida da Torre de Belém. For some the best neighborhood of Lisbon to inhabit, Restelo is known as the area with the most residential in Lisbon.
Its residents enjoy a great deal of peace and security and, above all, the air of the Tagus River. Here live large families, who prefer the calm and tranquility of this area rather than living in the center. Everyone knows their neighbors from the front and the side, and the kids play together.
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in Portugal For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.