Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
This villa, inserted in the romantic landscape of the Natural Park of the Serra de Sintra, was completely rebuilt in 2003 with a project by architect Thiago Bradell.
With a verdant terrain of 3.000m2, saltwater pool and sea view becomes an idyllic place for those who choose to live outside the urban centers.
- Entrance hall;
- Social bathroom;
- Living room with fireplace and exit to the patio
- Dining room with exit to the courtyard;
- Library with fireplace and exit to the courtyard;
- Small inner courtyard.
- Kitchen with independent entrance and laundry area;
- Maid's room with independent entrance;
- Master suite with closett;
- 2 suites with closet.
- Swimming pool with support annex, kitchnete and bathroom;
- 4 parking spaces;
- Diesel central heating;
- Solar panels for water heating;
- Hole and irrigation tank;
- A main gate and a service gate with door to the kitchen and service area.
About 2 km from Colares and 15 minutes from the center of Cascais, with access to local commerce, post office, banks, pharmacy.
Excellent opportunity for those who like to live in contact with nature outside the urban centers.
It was not in vain that UNESCO declared It Sintra a World Heritage Site in 1995 when it was considered one of the first and most important centers of European romantic architecture: for centuries Sintra has been regarded as a mystical place by inhabitants and visitors, especially as Quinta da Regaleira and the Seteais Palace (now a hotel), for example.
Once one of the favorite places of national royalty, Sintra soon became a place of rest. The temperature is milder than in Lisbon, since it is next to the Atlantic Ocean.
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in Portugal For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.