Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
T1 very spacious and with lots of storage next to Saldanha, in a recent building.
The apartment is located in Condomínio Vitória Plaza, a condominium with top finishes, modern design and very well located. Close to local shops and the metro.
- Entrance hall;
- Kitchen open to the living room;
- Social bathroom;
- Large suite, with built-in wardrobes
- Kitchen is fully equipped with SMEG appliances;
- 1 parking space;
- The apartment has an excellent sun exposure;
- Building with doorman, video surveillance system and state-of-the-art home automation;
- Solar panels.
=> The photographs are general of the condominium.
Avenidas Novas starts next to the majestic Avenida da Liberdade, which was once the entry point in Lisbon. But the city grew, and the Avenidas Novas marked the growth axis of Lisbon to the north. Many of them are named after important figures of the Liberal Revolution of 1820: Saldanha, Fontes Pereira de Melo, among others. The palaces that still exist along this strip of avenues keep alive the memory of what it was decades ago. Many of the luxurious palaces that existed have been replaced by modern buildings and today, the Avenues define the city's business center. The streets are filled with executives during lunch time and there are a number of small shopping centers that blend in the area, such as the Monumental, the Campo Pequeno shopping center and the Saldanha Residence.
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in Portugal For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.