Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
The Vanillerie is a six-acre farm located in the Department of Agriculture lots in Kona, five minutes from the Kona airport. Originally a plumeria farm, it was purchased by the current owner in 1999 and developed as a tree seedling nursery. The Nursery has become one of Kona's most popular agri-tourism destinations. The Vanillerie is a robust working vanilla farm and gift shop selling food, body, and clothing products, it is regularly in the top 3 big Big Island attractions on Trip Advisor. It provides guests unique and immersive experiences where visitors can learn about this fascinating edible orchid that only flowers once a day in a year- during which time it must be hand-pollinated. The visitor center typically hosts thirty to fifty visitors per day, who have the opportunity to experience the delight of tropically grown vanilla. It comes with a farmworker home and a safari tent for luxury glamping with an ocean view, on property. This is a leasehold property. This is a true gem of an opportunity to own a sustainable farm business with great growth potential.
- Four vanilla shade houses
- Two workshop/retail metal buildings with electric and water
- Seeding shed
- Commercial seeder used to produce 10 million seedlings
- 2 insulated 40-ft containers converted to offices/storage
- 3 Bedroom house
- Owners’ luxury tented camp
- Fruit orchard
- Native forest demonstration area
- Irrigation and fertigation throughout
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in United States For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Scan the QR code on WeChat to share this to your friends
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.