Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
• Sunny Entrance Hall
• Open-plan stylish kitchen with breakfast bar
• Dining area leading to one of the three formal lounges
• Separate scullery/pantry
• Separate laundry room
• Guest cloak rooms
• Two master suites with full en-suite bathrooms—generous cupboarding
• Guest bedroom with en-suite
• Two inter-leading family bedrooms with family bathroom
• Self-contained family lounge / entertainment playroom
• Domestic quarters with shower en-suite
• Double garage with attached storeroom
• Cemcrete screed flooring throughout with underfloor heating
• Outside built in barbecue
• Water feature
• Borehole & storage tanks
• Garden irrigation system
Step up to Stonehurst Mountain Estate where you will enjoy an unparalleled lifestyle set amongst indigenous vegetation on a north facing mountain slope bordering the Table Mountain National park. Summer days are sunny and long. Winter days are characterised by a floral display to rival that of Kirstenbosch. The various green belts of local mountain fynbos provide cover for many species of birds and small mammals who have worked out how to live in harmony with over three hundred residents. Our many highly satisfied purchasers all fall in love with the environment secure in the knowledge that they are protected by a five kilometre secure perimeter fence and a team of security officials on duty 24/7/365.
Residents enjoy free access to our lifestyle centre complete with bar/bistro, heated lap pool, kiddie’s pool and upscale gymnasium including WiFi.
Within a few minute’s drive owners have access to widely known golf courses, upmarket shopping, first class restaurants and leading schools including the American International School and Reddam House School. The warm beaches of nearby False Bay offer swimming, surfing and kite surfing opportunities second to none.
Our resident agent Dave Burger is available for discussion and further queries 24 hours a day.
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in South Africa For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Scan the QR code on WeChat to share this to your friends
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.