Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
Av. Novas (Av. 5 October)
Two minutes from the subway.
Duplex apartment on Av. 5 October.
Board building with 2 elevators.
Downstairs: 1 bedroom, living room with kitchenet and toilet.
Upper floor: 2 bedrooms and 1 toilet.
Ideal for turning into T2.
Habita is a partner of several financial entities enabling all its customers free simulations of Housing Credit.
The parish of Avenidas Novas is today one of the strategic business centers in the city, and has on its territory universities, embassies, museums and two of the largest concert halls in Lisbon.
For all this, and for the people who compose it, the parish of Avenidas Novas is considered one of the noblest housing areas of Lisbon.
The origin of 'Avenidas Novas' was the designation used for urban development that moved the city of Lisbon north, in the late nineteenth and first half of the twentieth century.
The new neighborhoods, of wide streets, landscaped and homogeneous streets in the design of the facades, were in an early stage erected to the taste of an eclectic architecture and vaguely Arte Nova.
Later with the urban policies of the Estado Novo the expansion was continued within the so-called 'Portuguese Style'.
Culture and Leisure:
- Lisbon's most eclectic garden, Eduardo VII Park, a space that spans about twenty-five hectares. At the top of the park, in a very visible area of the city, is raised a large flag of Portugal that represents the pride of the people in being Portuguese and Lisbon in being the capital of the country like other world capitals.
- Alfredo da Costa Maternity
- Set of buildings on Avenida da República
- Old Mansion of the Viscounts of Valmor
- Church of Our Lady of Fatima
- Building at Avenida da República, no. 15-15-B, where the Versailles Pastry Shop is located
- Building at Avenida da República, nº 13, where the Academic College is located
- Mint and Sealed Values
- Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation Park, including the head, museum, CAM and gardens
- Campo Pequeno Bullring
- Galveias Palace
- Set of buildings in Largo de São Sebastião da Pedreira
- Casa Ventura Terra or Mendonça Palace
- House of Arthur Prat
- Malhoa House or House -.
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in Portugal For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.