Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
EXCLUSIVE RIVERSIDE SALE
It is located at kilometer 35 of L39 route, in the sector called reservoir Ancoa, district of Linares. It is characterized by presenting native-type forest estates with abundant vegetation and water resources from rivers and streams.
CHARACTERISTICS AND PROJECTED USES
• Cordilleran property with excellent connectivity, roads in good condition and passable all year round with direct access to the highway.
• Property located on the southern shore of the Ancoa Reservoir, which confers a character of greater tourist attraction to other neighboring properties.
• Property has an important capacity, which presents in most of its area native-type afforestation without any intervention.
• Native forest potential, ignoring those sectors destined for hydrographic basin reserves, high peaks, ravines and slopes with aggressive topography. In general terms, the property has native forests composed of various endemic species, mainly species that correspond to the Notophagus family, Roble maulino, Coigue, Olivillo, Mañío and in higher altitudes there is an important presence of Cordillera Cypress from the family of the Cupressaceae, in addition to various species of sclerophyll-type shrubs.
Approved development of 177 plots of average 5,000 m2 in the sector of the Ancoa reservoir riverside road, an area that represents less than 0.5% of the total capacity of the farm.
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in Chile For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.