Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
The Phone Code for this property is: 24160. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Set in a prime ground floor position in the master-planned Thornton Estate, this superb apartment creates an instant impact with its quality design and large living area and main bedroom with ensuite. This is an exceptional lifestyle home, convenient and features a generous outdoor courtyard with an open layout and lots of natural light throughout.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and accessible design ensuite
- Carpeted open living and dining area, study nook
- Large covered terrace, with an open view
- Filled with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- A fully equipped kitchen fitted with quality integrated appliances
- Quality bathroom with mirrored vanity cabinet
- Large internal laundry with dryer
- Security car space plus a large lock-up storage cage in the basement
This modern style of living enjoys easy access to Penrith CBD and is only a stone's throw away from Penrith train station, local cafes, and Penrith Westfields. Residents of the Thornton Estate also have access to the Ron Mulock Oval, waterside walkways and cycle paths that lead to Penrith's CBD, as well as the community playground and BBQ area.
Water Rates: $147 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $411 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1,054 p/q approx.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in Australia For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.