Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
Sundrenched garden sanctuary, North facing executive living
ACCESS VIA - 1A/17 Grasmere Lane, Cremorne.
This expansive and exclusive North facing residence is extremely private and offers house-like proportions, boasting 305sqm on title. Positioned at the rear of St Regis, this home enjoys all the convenience on offer of this outstanding location. Only 120 metres from Cammeray golf course and tennis club and only one traffic light away from the Sydney CBD. With additional access and its own private gated entry from Grasmere Lane, drenched by northern sunshine, mature gardens and landscaped surrounds, this home offers everything you can imagine.
- Wonderful lawns, established private hedging and pergola with automatic awning
- Dual access with gate to rear laneway and level / direct internal access to security parking plus storage unit
- Open plan living/dining area seamlessly flows onto undercover paved alfresco entertaining area
- Modern chef's kitchen, 5-burner Smeg gas cooktop and oven, Caesarstone breakfast bar, pantry
- Spacious master suite, ample robes, ensuite, flows directly onto garden
- Second and third bedrooms wonderful in size, built in storage
- Split system air conditioning throughout, security intercom
- Designer guest bathroom with curved European shower screen, bespoke cabinetry, internal laundry
- Hardwood floors, security intercom lift access directly from Sutherland Street
- 450 metres to Neutral Bay village, Oaks, 650 metres to major bus interchanges
- Internal area 115sqm, courtyard and garden 174sqm and parking is 16sqm, total area on tile is 305sqm.
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in Australia For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.