Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
1. The Opportunity for Sydney Warehouse.
We are pleased to offer 191 The Horsley Drive, Fairfield for sale by way of private treaty.
The subject property comprises a large industrial complex located on the junction of the major thoroughfare of The Horsley Drive with Tangerine Street, with rear access from Campbell Street, in the South Western suburb of Fairfield. It is also very close to the new Badgerys Creek Airport.
(2) The Building consists of five industrial units which are all currently leased on 3 year leases, with some units half way through there lease.
Record's show no Vacancy Rate in the last 10 year's due to the location and on-site advertising.
(3) This opportunity provides existing rental incomes with further rental increase potential. It will be attractive to an investor or property developer with a potential to strata now or demolish and turn into housing complexes or potential for high rise home unit's.
(4) Title particulars: Lot 1 in Deposited Plan 1044740.
(5) Zoning: Residential 2(a) under Fairfield LEP, zoned 2(a) Residential low density under Fairfield LEP 1994 with existing rights of industrial uses including manufacturing and warehousing.
(6) Unit Sizes
Unit 1, 1110 Sqr Mtr's
Unit 2, 1250 Sqr Mtr's
Unit 3 445 Sqr Mtr's
Unit 4 445 Sqr Mtr's
Unit 5 748 Sqr Mtr's
Total Leasable Area 3998 Sqr Mtr's
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in Australia For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.