Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
Mins to the Scarborough-on-Hudson Train Station – An easy 43-min Midtown Manhattan commute
• Approx. 7,000+ Sq. Ft. 5 Bedrooms 4 baths and two powder rooms
• State-of-the art Chef’s kitchen with butler’s pantry and breakfast area
• Lavish sky-lit master retreat with fireplace, limestone and marble bath with radiant heat floor, two private dressing rooms and a balcony with magnificent Hudson River views
• Expansive garden level featuring a tap room with bar and stone fireplace, multi-purpose rooms and wine cellar
• Picturesque grounds, mahogany deck, multiple stone terraces for outdoor entertaining
Board the Metro North train in New York City and 43 minutes later you will arrive in Scarborough-on-Hudson...where members of the Rockefeller, Astor, Vanderbilt families called home. Within moments, you will enter the gated grounds of the famed Sleepy Hollow Country Club, featuring a C.B. McDonald designed golf course, to find this quintessential Hudson Valley estate. The quality and artistry displayed in this stunning Manor has been brilliantly designed for today's living. The panoramic Hudson River views and expansive, light-filled spaces are refined with soaring ceilings, a dramatic circular staircase and grand fireplaces, creating the perfect backdrop for elegant living and entertaining. French doors from most main rooms open to private surrounds featuring wonderful colorful gardens, and a lush wooded setting. Convenient to Sleepy Hollow Stables, a full service equestrian facility, with direct access to 55 miles of scenic riding on the Rockefeller Preserve.
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in United States For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.