Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
This consists of a villa and the adjacent plot of land on the hillside above Patong in Phuket, Thailand.
Cost of Land and Property
The price of the property, including the villa and land, is Baht 70M (USD2.2M).
The land consists of 2 adjacent lots.
The villa is on the first lot of land is 2,856 sq metres of land and the adjacent plot is 4,224 sq metres.
is a three storey house of 450 sq, metres with an additional 40 sq, metre swimming pool and deck. The building was completed in 2007.
– bedroom with ensuite bathroom, study room, utility room, poolside toilet (with shower, basin and toilet bowl), a further storage room by the staircase and a covered deck area and outside a swimming pool with surround and pool shower.
- living room, dining room, sala, kitchen and guest toilet.
- and outside the back of the kitchen is the maid’s accommodation.
- two bedrooms each with en suite bathroom.
The Main Entrance is half way up the stairs between the Middle and Top Floors. Outside the Main Door is the driveway from the entrance gate, electronically controlled, to the garage.
The vacant land
This is a large plot of 4,224sq mtrs with building permission already granted. The land is also on the hillside with an uninterrupted view of Patong Bay and the sea. It is presently covered with trees and various wild life and protected by a surrounding fence.
1. See pictures
2. the villa and land are on the hillside with a stunning view over Patong Bay. Patong is on the west side of the beautiful island of Phuke facing the Andaman Sea. Phuket is in the south of Thailand about 850 kilometres from Bangkok by road or one hour by plane. There are also direct flights from various airports in China to Phuket International Airport or via Bangkok
The villa is about 45 minutes by car from the airport.
The villa is just above the town of Patong which is the entertainment hub of the island. Over on the other side of Patong Hill within easy reach are two shopping malls and then Phuket Town with its refurbished central area which used to be Chinese business centre based on the former local tin mining operations.
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in Thailand For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Scan the QR code on WeChat to share this to your friends
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.