Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
On February 12th, this exquisite oceanfront estate overlooking Little Dix Bay in Virgin Gorda will be sold at Luxury AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE! List price is for REFERENCE ONLY. Offered in cooperation with Platinum Luxury Auctions. Inquire for details.
Villa Katsura, a 23,500 square foot residential estate on the peninsula of Little Dix Bay in the British Virgin Islands is situated on nearly 3 acres of land. From the breath-taking Caribbean ocean views, to the incredible architectural Asian-inspired craftsmanship, this serene sanctuary offers the ultimate in luxurious island living. OBMI was responsible for the architectural design of the property.
The residence is divided into three separate pavilions: the main house with living room, kitchen, library, media, dining and one bedroom, the secluded master bedroom suite and the beach house containing three bedrooms all overlooking their private beach. Situated below the main house, you will find the pool, nestled in amongst the rocks and surrounded by the lush gardens and bamboo groves. The pool terrace is complete with heated spa rock pool, steam shower room, fire pits and waterfalls. The exceptional attention to detail combines with an ambience that allows the interior spaces to blend and flow seamlessly into the surroundings, encompassing the spectacular panorama of Drakes Channel and the islands silhouetted in the sunset.
- 5 bedrooms, 10 1/2 bathrooms
- 3 large fully equipped indoor/outdoor living and dining areas
- Air Conditioning in all rooms
- Large rock garden swimming pool with integrated viewing seats overlooking the dramatic ocean beyond which has been safely designed for all ages, 3 waterside fire pits, and a heated therapeutic spa
- Poolside steam room and/or sauna
- Additional plunge pool located outside the beachside guest house which has been strategically placed along the pathway to/and/from the beach
- Stone walkways with 11 overall water features throughout the gardens and various living pavilions, right down to the secluded white sandy beach below, 3 Coi Ponds, a meditative weeping wall at the entrance
- Zen Garden outside main floor living and dining area
-Originally completed in 2014 and currently being sold by the original owner who has continuously maintained the property to the highest of standards
- 2.739 acres (freehold land)
- 23,323 Square Feet Building of covered building areas
- Approx. 300,000-gallon cistern water storage capacity on-site with additional de-sal water, if needed
- Indoor covered 3-car garage with workshop, additional storage, staff changing, laundry, showers, and offices
- 7 strategically placed washer/dryers in various working and/or dressing stations
- 4 additional gas fire pits, each in the various outside garden areas or near various bedrooms and/or gathering zones
- Standby Generator
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Solar Power Plant
The owners and guests of Katsura have access to all of the amenities of Little Dix Bay Resort which include:
- 3 types of professionally surfaced tennis courts, additional hiking trails, therapeutic Rosewood spa, fully equipped fitness gym, and the Rosewood Explorers children’s program
- 3 restaurants including take-out food delivery
- Exclusive clothing and beach gift shop
-Watersport's gear including snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, and paddle boarding
-Complimentary high-speed internet and WiFi throughout the resort.
- Security checkpoints and private remote control gates with golf cart paved access throughout
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in British Virgin Islands For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Scan the QR code on WeChat to share this to your friends
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.