Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
Looking for a upmarket and unique development that offers excellent feng shui?
I would strongly recommend you to this upcoming new launch at Canninghill Piers. This is a riverfront development that offers coveted dual-frontage facing Singapore River and Fort Canning Hill. Besides enjoying stunning views of the Singapore River, Canninghill Piers (formerly known as Liang Court) located at River Valley Road/Tan Tye Place/Clarke Quay also offers top-notch Food & Beverage and retail offerings that will surely pamper you.
it is a rare mixed-use development that you should not miss taking into consideration the features of the development. Ideal for both own-stay and investment purposes.
* RARE hill and river dual frontage within Central Area
* ICONIC mega integrated development in district 6
* FIRST launch in district 6 since 2012
* TALLEST residential development along Singapore River (high-rise riverfront residential development that comes with stunning views of Singapore River and the city centre.
* DIRECT link to Fort Canning MRT Station
Developed by Capitaland and CDL, the unit types available in this development are from 1 to 5 Bedrooms, Sky Suites and a Super Penthouse (70% smaller units)
Canninghill Piers comprises of residential, hotel, serviced residences, commercial podium and carpark. The details are as follows:
- 1 block 48-storey and 1 block 24-storey residential units with clubhouse swimming pool and communal facilities (Canninghill Piers)
- 1 block 21-storey hotel (Moxy brand by Marriot International)
- 1 block 21-storey serviced residence (Somerset Serviced Residence)
- 2 storey commercial podium (Canninghill Square)
- 4 levels basement carpark with commercial
If you have any questions or wish to view the showflat either physically or virtually, please feel free to contact me at WeChat ID : elgrace55. I will be more than happy to assist you.
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in Singapore For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Scan the QR code on WeChat to share this to your friends
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.