Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
Looking for a upmarket and unique development that offers excellent feng shui?
I would strongly recommend you to this upcoming new launch at Canninghill Piers. This is a riverfront development that offers coveted dual-frontage facing Singapore River and Fort Canning Hill. Besides enjoying stunning views of the Singapore River, Canninghill Piers (formerly known as Liang Court) located at River Valley Road/Tan Tye Place/Clarke Quay also offers top-notch Food & Beverage and retail offerings that will surely pamper you.
it is a rare mixed-use development that you should not miss taking into consideration the features of the development. Ideal for both own-stay and investment purposes.
* RARE hill and river dual frontage within Central Area
* ICONIC mega integrated development in district 6
* FIRST launch in district 6 since 2012
* TALLEST residential development along Singapore River (high-rise riverfront residential development that comes with stunning views of Singapore River and the city centre.
* DIRECT link to Fort Canning MRT Station
Developed by Capitaland and CDL, the unit types available in this development are from 1 to 5 Bedrooms, Sky Suites and a Super Penthouse (70% smaller units)
Canninghill Piers comprises of residential, hotel, serviced residences, commercial podium and carpark. The details are as follows:
- 1 block 48-storey and 1 block 24-storey residential units with clubhouse swimming pool and communal facilities (Canninghill Piers)
- 1 block 21-storey hotel (Moxy brand by Marriot International)
- 1 block 21-storey serviced residence (Somerset Serviced Residence)
- 2 storey commercial podium (Canninghill Square)
- 4 levels basement carpark with commercial
If you have any questions or wish to view the showflat either physically or virtually, please feel free to contact me at WeChat ID : elgrace55. I will be more than happy to assist you.
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in Singapore For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.