Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
Remodeled Colonial style House built 100% of reinforced concrete, designed by the prominent architect Jaime Bendersky, on a 7,500sqm plot of land.
Outside, it has a barbecue area equipped with a kitchen, a separate bathroom and granite countertops, a gardener's bathroom, a swimming pool, and parking for eight cars (three covered). It has access through two electric gates, the second leading to a large service patio with direct access to the kitchen, storage shed, and a double laundry room. The house has an automatic emergency generator and an underground tank with 3,500 liters of oil for heating. In the back of the house are fruit trees, walking paths, and an irrigation system.
- Wide entrance hall.
- Guest bathroom.
- Double-height living room and separate dining room, with access to a covered terrace with gas grill and electric wooden curtains.
- Kitchen equipped with FAGOR appliances, pantry, HBT furniture, wood stove, and dining room with access to an interior terrace.
- Loggia, service patio, and staff quarters.
- Two bedrooms with access to the interior garden and shared bathroom.
- Large main bedroom suite, dressing room, and bathroom with Jacuzzi with access to the interior patio and terrace.
- Basement with wine cellar.
The second floor with access by concrete stairs. In this, two bedrooms share a bathroom, living room, library, and music room.
All doors are oak demolition wood.
Entrance hall, bathrooms, kitchen on porcelain floor.
Armored thermopane windows.
Underfloor heating and radiators through oil.
Two independent propane boilers for hot water.
Engineered wood floor.
Living room with an audio system.
Bulk propane tank.
Kitchen with Silestone covers
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in Chile For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.