Oftentimes, being considered the jewel of the Middle East, Dubai is the centre of interest for so many property investors since it offers a standard lifestyle with excellent facilities.
Investing in Dubai is a good choice because it is a desirable place for any foreign national. Secondly, because of its strong economic growth with commendable property value appreciation.
Now, you must be curious to know the best types of properties to buy or invest in in Dubai. Let’s get to know them.
Apartments are the most acknowledged type of residential property to look for in Dubai. Please take a look at our table below to know more!
1. Duplexes - for those who seek privacy without harming the living standard in flats. Generally, its prices start from around AED 545k for sale in Dubai.
Popular areas for finding duplexes: Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), Business Bay, Downtown Dubai.
2. Lofts – Although lofts get confused with studio apartments, there is a minor difference between them in terms of floors.
Popular areas to invest in lofts: Dubai Marina, Downtown Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR).
3. Hotel Apartments – From room service to housekeeping, they provide a handful of amenities.
Popular areas for hotel apartments: Downtown Dubai, Al Barsha, Barsha Heights.
* The amenities provided depend on the price of the apartment. 1 bedroom flat’s price in Dubai usually starts from AED 370k, whereas it costs between AED 580k and AED 4M when it is a larger unit.
Living spaces ⭐⭐⭐
Villas are another type of popular property types in Dubai. Its bigger living spaces differentiate the other properties; therefore, larger families typically prefer these houses.
There are two kinds of developments in villas here –
1. Villa Communities – They are relatively larger.
Popular areas for Dubai villa communities: Al Barsha, Dubai Hills Estate, Dubailand, Mirdif, Jumeirah, The Springs, Akoya Oxygen, and Arabian Ranches.
2. Villa Compounds – They are typically a group of 25 to 50 villas with shared facilities for residents. These facilities include swimming pools, gymnasiums and also, avenues for sports activities.
* Luxury villas are also found here with several bed-types and high levels of amenities. When it is about prices, the range starts from around AED 1.7M for purchasing.
Multiple bedrooms ⭐⭐⭐
Townhouses are also popular for investing in Dubai. They have attached houses with at least two floors. It is almost similar to villas except for the common wall with another unit.
Multiple bedrooms are the highlighted feature for attached and semi-attached townhouses.
Popular areas for Townhouses: Dubailand, Akoya Oxygen, Arabian Ranches, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), Al Furjan, and Jumeirah Golf Estates.
* The price range of townhouses is higher than the apartments. It commonly starts from AED 1M.
Due to the pandemic, a good return on investment must be the ultimate goal when investing in property in 2021. The investor needs to consider the location, facilities, size, quality and interest rates before concluding. Then the rest endeavour is expected to be secured.
Now you know the best types of Dubai properties, you're left with just choosing one and be set for steady returns.
Interested in investing? Please leave your details below, and our professional team will reach out to assist you!
Leasehold VS Freehold | Which is the better offer of a lifetime?
Why is Reading in UK Getting Popular for Investors?
What everybody ought to know about Real Estate Wholesaling in Japan
Your All-In-One Guide to Buying Property in Thailand as a Foreigner 
Why the UK remained popular for investors during the pandemic?