Your location is .
Switch to homepage to see content specific to your location?
Our design philosophy prioritizes error-free forms that connect residents and the community. Each apartment maximizes space utilization with meticulous attention to detail. Spacious interiors feature open-plan living areas and private balconies for privacy, fostering interaction and engagement. Enjoy the world passing by while relaxing in your own space.Your Riverfront Residence Where Everyday is Extraordinary
Southscape, at the heart of the South Perth Peninsula, is the gateway to the riverfront lifestyle you've only ever dreamed about. A world of wonderment awaits, ready to charm and captivate at every turn. The design, inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, panders to your every mood, need, and wish. Comfortable and connected, Southscape offers a way of life that prioritizes convenience, exudes luxury and style and revels in an iconic and vibrant location.
Set in the heart of the South Perth Peninsula, with waterfront views, this bespoke, boutique residence exudes lifestyle, convenience and luxury. In a private complex comprising of just 38 custom-designed homes, Southscape offers modern contemporary design with laid-back luxury with a front-row seat to stunning sunsets over the river and cityscape. You have a quality lush design, style and vibrance amongst its iconic, natural beauty location. Enjoy morning walks on the Perth foreshore, Sir James Mitchell Park, a round of golf at the Royal Perth Golf Club or a coffee on Mends Street; that is just the beginning when Southscape is called home.
JUST BEYOND YOUR DOORSTEP With an enduring reputation for luxury, South Perth has always been an iconic inner-city location famous for its foreshore, bustling retail precincts and, of course, the more exotic residents residing at Perth Zoo.
Separated from the City of Perth by a 1.5km section of the Swan River, South Perth is vibrant, inviting and a family-friendly haven for tourists and locals alike, with a diverse range of eateries and an abundance of pristine picnic spots and parklands.
Feel connected with a vibrant and chic South Perth lifestyle, with the next adventure just a walk, cycle, bus or ferry ride away.
- South Perth Foreshore : 300 m (3 min walk)
- The Old Mill : 300 m (4 min walk)
- Mends St Jetty : 900 m (11 min walk)
- Perth Zoo : 1.0 km (13 min walk)
- Royal Perth Golf Club : 1.5 km (3 min drive)
- South Perth Observation Deck : 1.3 km (16 min walk)
- South Perth Primary School : 2.3 km (4 min drive)
- Sir James Mitchell Park : 2.6 km (5 min drive)
- Wesley College : 2.6 km (4 min drive)
- Perth CBD : 4.2 km (7 min drive)
- Kings Park : 4.9 km (8 min drive)
- Northbridge (China Town) : 5.5 km (8 min drive)
- Crown Casino : 6.2 km (9 min drive)
- Optus Stadium : 6.6 km (9 min drive)
- Curtin University : 7.1 km (11 min drive)
- University of Western Australia : 7.9 km (10 min drive)
Please set your own values to get your unique mortgage plan
* The above information is the average for each state in Australia For more details about loans, please send us an enquiry.
Disclaimer: Currency shown is based on currency conversion, please refer to actual currency price of the property.