Situated 15 to 20 mins south of Cairns
· Consisting of a total area of approximately 170 acres of highly productive soil as well as 153 acres of virgin rainforest, totalling 130.7 ha
Approximately 15 to 20 mins to the city centre. ( with a brand new highway built )
· The property is elevated at 91 meters above sea level, providing excellent protection against flooding.
· With views of Cairns city to the north and the valley south. 180-degree views
· The property is being offered with existing infrastructure which includes a bore, a 3-bedroom house with an office, a large shed plus a smaller second shed and a 1.5-acre yard surrounding the house.
· The weather is comfortable all year, compared to Sydney Melbourne and Brisbane which experience wild storms and flooding and is much colder than our tropical climate where people from southern states retreat to hide from the winter and for health benefits.
· There are 3 Universities here voted in the top 5 in Australia.
· The Great Barrier Reef is just offshore, and short flights to Brisbane and Sydney and Melbourne
This property is close to Cairns and has many possibilities and opportunities for the right developer and investors, right now there is a shortage of housing for home buyers and renters. Developers and investors can take full advantage of this time. The local Council would be very interested and helpful. Also, there would be NO issues with the Environmental Department.
· For the future as the sea levels rise, this would only increase the value.
Let me answer any questions you may have and visit the property where I can show you around the farm and talk about the possibilities.
A small investment of 16 million would give returns of 30 million to 40 million or more for the right Developer and Investors.
Don’t miss out on this Opportunity!