With changing customers’ habits and expectations, digitalization has been part of the property market around the world. Like other countries, even Canada is not lagging. No matter what country you belong to, you can easily get valuable information for your buying or selling process by browsing Canadian real estate websites.
Let’s find out 13 Canadian real estate websites that are best for you to have a smooth ride when you want to be part of the property sector in this country!
RE/MAX, short for Real Estate Maximums, is an international real estate company that has successfully established its good reputation in Canada.
- It operates through a franchise system with over 135,000 agents around the world in more than 115 countries.
- It has a track record of more than 45 years to fulfil the customer's needs.
- One of its strengths is RE/MAX agents help Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® support millions of kids each year.
Centris.ca is a notable real estate company that presents detailed real estate statistics for each region and municipality in Québec.
- Centris was founded in 2008, and the organization released Centris.ca, the public website and property search, in 2010.
- It serves all 12 real estate boards in Québec, Canada, and its service is used by 13,000 real estate agents and brokers.
- It has a real estate transaction management system available 24 hours a day, generating close to $28 billion in sales annually.
Royal LePage is one of the leading providers of real estate services in Canada. It has been helping to buy and sell homes since 1913.
- Royal LePage has a network of 18,000 real estate professionals in over 600 locations nationwide.
- It is the only real estate company with its own branded charity, the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation.
- It has launched its widely anticipated new digital brokerage ecosystem, rlpSPHERE, in 2020.
IQI is Asia's global real estate firm – constantly operating and monitoring to ensure the industry’s demands in different countries, including Canada.
- It has spanned across 5 continents within a concise period of time.
- It has regional offices in 15 countries with a strong global sales team of 15,000 dedicated property and investment experts.
- Ø IQI represents quality by helping its clients explore innovative market dimensions to secure growth.
Century 21 has set a high standard with its marketing, technology innovation, and homeowner education in Canada.
- It has 400 offices, over 10,000 network members in 263 markets in Canada.
- Globally, it has 146,000 system members in 13,000 offices around 86 countries.
- Their website claims to be a one-stop resource for your online real estate research.
DuProprio is a celebrated name in Quebec real estate that is having to experience more success with passing time since its launch in 1997.
- Their online platform had a company record in 2020 with 90 million visits; peaks of 8.8 million in June and July.
- In 2020, it had 25,000 properties reported sold for the first time in the company’s history.
- Between 2019 and 2020, a 15% sales record was increased.
Zolo is another most popular national real estate marketplaces in Canada, with millions of users on its digital platform.
- Over 10 million home shoppers use Zolo each month. The Zolo system has recorded growth in visitor traffic overall, with more than 60 million users.
- It is updated with new real estate listings every 15 minutes.
- By 2018, its online marketplace generated $20.38 million in gross revenue, a 750% increase in just over five years of operations.
Zoocasa is a prestigious real estate company in Canada that uses data and technology to deliver an intelligent experience to its customers.
- In 2019, it became one of Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 companies in Canada.
- It has over 200 reviews on Google, averaging 4.8.
Homes & Land has been helping interested homebuyers get a pleasant ride to buy their property for over 45 years.
- Alongside providing full-service marketing solutions, its flagship magazines are distributed over 21 million each year throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Its franchise network has reached more than 151 local markets.
PropertyGuys.com is Canada’s one of the largest private sale real estate franchise networks.
- It has over 110 franchise operators to serve more than 700 communities across Canada.
- It has recorded over 75,000 listings to date and 14.5 million website page views a month.
- With 15-year of experience and an award-winning track record of growth and success, it provides services with low initial investment, and no real estate license is required for this.
Founded in 2002, UrbanToronto has developed itself over the years as a community with many successful transactional experiences to date in Canada.
- Today it boasts a community of 200,000+ visitors.
- It records more than 2 million page views per month.
- Its forum has over 30,000 registered members who actively participate in sharing information and photos related to properties.
Located in Bedford, NS, Canada, ViewPoint Realty is an essential member of Canada's real estate industry.
- It has 80 staff and agents in eight offices across Nova Scotia.
- It usually generates $1.23 million in sales (USD).
The list of Canadian real estate industries would not be completed without the name Realtor.ca. It is considered one of the most trusted real estate websites in Canada.
- Realtor.ca has over 240 million visits each year.
- It is owned and operated by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), and updated daily to ensure the most accurate property listings.
- It has recorded 83% of organic traffic coming from branded search terms.
Seeking to invest in Canada - a country with a diverse economy and one of the top educational institutes worldwide?
Please have a chat with one of our esteemed members of the Juwai IQI team to start a new chapter in Canada.